Resin Bonded Filter Cartridges, RBC Cartridges and Probond Filter Cartridges
Due to the 3m RBC filter Micro_Klean being discontinued we have seen increased demand for the Probond Resin Bonded Filter Cartridges. At Mfeuk we will hold stocks for customers requiring the RBC filters that are plant critical.
Current lead times are up to 3 months from order if the RBC cartridge required is not in stock. If you have plant critical requirements then speak to our sales team about holding the stock for you to ensure a next day service can be offered
Ideally suited to high viscous applications such as paints and varnish, industrial coatings and ink applications, filtraion of well completion fluids in the oil & gas market applications.
Parker ProBond™ resin bonded filter cartridges are a high-performance resin bonded liquid filter cartridge built to eliminate residual debris associated with conventional or machined and grooved designs
Parker ProBond™ filter cartridges have a unique, proprietary two-stage filtration design to maximize particle retention and service life in viscous fluid filtration applications. An outer, spiral, prefilter wrap, made from a fiber blend of polyester and acrylic, increases filter cartridge strength and eliminates residual debris associated with conventional or machined and grooved, resin bonded filter cartridges.
• Outer, spiral wrap collects large particles and agglomerates, while inner layers control particle removal at rated size
• Outer wrap increases surface area, & eliminates loose debris and contamination caused by machined products
• Extra-long acrylic fibers provide added strength, resist breakage and migration common with competitive “short fiber” cartridges
• Available with optimal single open-end seals (222 O-ring with flat cap) in ABS or nylon
• Phenolic resin impregnation strengthens cartridge for use with high viscosity fluid
• Withstands pressure surges up to 150psid across cartridge (depending on fluid temperature)
• Paint Filtration
• Printing Ink Filtration
• Adhesive Filtration
• Resin Filtration
• Emulsion Filtration
• Chemical Coating Filtration
• Organic Solvent Filtration
• Plasticizer Filtration
• Wax Filtration
• Oil & Gas Fluid Filtration
• Petroleum Product Filtration
Available in Micron ratings from 2 to 250 microns, Lengths from 9" to 40"
Speak to our sales team who are happy to discuss your RBC, probond requirements 01978 855995